Vienna one of many world’s most stunning cities and it’s usually rank as one of many “most livable cities on this planet” — but it surely’s additionally an costly metropolis. Fortunately, hostels in Vienna are surprisingly reasonably priced in the event you e book early sufficient to snag the reasonably priced beds. Identical to any metropolis, Vienna’s hostels vary from junky to nice in order that’s why we’ve sorted by means of town’s 30+ hosels to seek out the very best hostels in Vienna
Fast Information About Vienna Hostels
Right here is a few essential details about hostels in Vienna.
AVERAGE PRICE FOR A BED:
A mattress in a highly-rated hostel will price anyplace from about €20-€30/evening with an common round €24/evening. The most cost effective hostel you’ll discover will price round €15/evening however the high quality most-likely received’t be nice. NOTE: These are “high-season” costs for the most cost effective mattress choice — low season costs can be 20%-30% cheaper. Additionally, costs are sometimes a little bit dearer on Friday and Saturday nights than on weeknights. Verify HostelWorld to get actual costs to your dates.
MORE VIENNA HOSTEL TIPS:
- Low cost Beds & Good Hostels Go Early: Hostel costs are pretty standardized in Vienna however the high quality can differ fairly a bit. The perfect and least expensive hostels do get booked up shortly — particularly in the summertime.
- Verify Location: Most hostels in Vienna are centrally situated however there are just a few situated exterior town. Vienna does have a pleasant public transportation system so getting round is simple.
- Mattress Configuration: Most hostels have a number of mattress configurations and that impacts the value. For instance, a hostel may have a have one room with eight beds and one other with Four beds. Generally, rooms with extra beds are cheaper however you additionally must take care of extra individuals in your room.
- Non-public Rooms: Non-public rooms in hostels could be costly however they’ll make sense for teams, households, and .
- Weekend Charges: Anticipate to pay an additional on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Verify-In Occasions and Cleansing Occasions: Many hostels have late check-in occasions (round 2 pm-Four pm) however practically all will allow you to retailer your luggage in the event you arrive earlier than check-in.
- New To Hostels? Take a look at our Hostels 101 Information to be taught the whole lot you must find out about discovering the proper hostel.
Our Listing Of The Finest Motels In Vienna
We’ve stayed in so many hostels that we’ve misplaced depend — so we all know all of the little issues that separate good hostels from nice hostels. Beneath you’ll see what sorts of issues we take a look at after we rank hostels.
- General High quality: We take a holistic take a look at the hostel to see the positives and negatives. Our aim is to seek out wonderful hostels which are nonetheless reasonably priced.
- Location: Most hostels we record can be centrally situated or a minimum of near public transportation.
- Value: We attempt to filter out the tremendous costly hostels to assist discover the very best value to high quality ratio.
- Vibe/Environment: Each hostel has a character. Some are get together hostels and a few are quiet. We attempt to be aware the ambiance so you’ll find a spot to remain that matches your journey model.
- Previous Visitor Evaluations: Each visitor has a special expertise so we take a look at the nice and the dangerous. We propose you’re taking a couple of minutes to learn prior opinions.
We encourage you to take a look at Hostelworld to do a little bit of looking out your self.
NOTE: All costs listed under are the least expensive choice obtainable throughout the busy (i.e. costly) season. Costs will typically be 20%+ cheaper throughout the slower seasons.
Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna
Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna is an incredible hostel — it’s an actual “hosteler’s” hostel. It has loads of character and a social vibe. It’s an amazing place for assembly individuals so it’s a best choice for solo vacationers. It has a pleasant bar, loads of lounge house, and an incredible courtyard backyard. They’ve an enormous self-catering kitchen and the employees is tremendous useful. Ohh, and friends remark that it’s a quiet hostel so there shouldn’t be any points with loud partying at evening. The one minor draw back is that the placement is a bit exterior the middle (but it surely’s situated in a pleasant neighborhood that’s close to public transportation).
Wombats Metropolis Hostel Vienna – The Naschmarkt
Wombats Metropolis Hostel Vienna – The Naschmarkt is the most well-liked hostel in Vienna. It’s a part of the top-notch Wombats Hostel chain so that you’re assured that it’s going to be a high quality hostel. This hostel does the whole lot properly — it has an amazing location (10 min stroll to town middle), it’s fashionable, it’s spotlessly clear, the beds are comfy, and the rooms are dimension.
This can be a giant hostel however they preserve it very social and welcoming. They’ve loads of frequent areas and there’s a nice bar with low cost drinks and meals. So it is a strong hostel for solo vacationers and folks wanting to satisfy different individuals. They don’t have a self-catering kitchen or a free breakfast (however there’s an reasonably priced all-you-can-eat breakfast). General, you may’t go mistaken in the event you keep right here.
Wombats Metropolis Hostel Vienna – The Lounge
Wombats Metropolis Hostel Vienna – The Lounge is one other Wombats hostel in Vienna and it’s additionally an amazing place to remain. The hostel is clear, the employees is pleasant, safety is nice, and the placement is fairly good as properly. There’s a bar however this isn’t probably the most social hostel so it’s not nice for solo vacationers or in the event you’re wanting to satisfy peopleWombats Metropolis Hostel Vienna – The Naschmarkt is best if you’d like a extra social hostel). That stated, Wombats The Lounge is a pleasant selection if you’d like a peaceable hostel and evening’s sleep.
myMOjOvie is one other nice hostel that vacationers love. It’s a little bit of a special format as we’d describe it as a mix of a rental condominium and a hostel. The stunning host, Sandra, gives an amazing free breakfast and is blissful to supply journey ideas. The hostel is tremendous clear, has nice facilities, comfy beds, and may be very heat and comfortable. We most likely wouldn’t decide this place in the event you’re seeking to meet and get together with fellow vacationers (though it’s nonetheless a social hostel) however in any other case, it’s an amazing place to remain. The hostel is a bit exterior the middle but it surely’s close to public transportation.
MEININGER Vienna Downtown Franz
Like most MEININGER properties, MEININGER Vienna Downtown Franz is a contemporary and well-appointed hostel that has a little bit of a lodge really feel. Its giant dimension means it’s not a brilliant social hostel (so not nice for solo vacationers) but it surely does have a bar and a self-catering kitchen. The beds are comfy, the rooms are giant, and the loos are tremendous good. It’s a bit exterior town middle however well-connected by way of public transportation.
MORE HELPFUL TRAVEL ADVICE
Listed here are some useful hyperlinks to articles that we predict you’ll discover attention-grabbing in the event you’re staying in hostels and touring round Europe on a price range.
No Humorous Enterprise
We wish to be totally clear that this submit might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. Which means we obtain a small fee in the event you make a purchase order after clicking the hyperlink — it doesn’t price you something further and it helps assist the location.
Thanks For The Help! — Susan and James
Questions? Study extra about our Strict Promoting Coverage and How To Help Us.